Our Client is looking for General Ledger Specialists to their growing Business Service Center in the heart of Budapest.
If you are interested in a complex position and you would like to be part of a young and friendly team, don't hesitate to apply!
• Responsible for General Ledger on going postings, ad-hoc postings based on GL processes;
• Prepare, perform and review month end, quarterly and year end closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations;
• Responsible for US GAAP, reporting and analyses of data and other ad hoc requests for information;
• Be the control person during the closing activities between AP and AR department;
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of documents processed, based on GREIF accounting manual;
• Actively participate in general ledger change projects as required;
• Participating in the migration of business procedures from local plants to the BSC;
• Keep in touch with other departments and with subsidiaries.
• 1 – 5 years in the field of General Ledger;
• Fluent communication in English AND Slovak OR Czech
• Up to standard knowledge of corporate and local accounting rules, being able to apply those in daily work;
• Profound knowledge of relevant GL processes, having relationships with customers, controllers, other peers;
• Bachelor degree in Economics – Finance – Accountancy is required.
• Competitive remuneration and continuous learning opportunities
• Ownership of an end-to-end process and professionally challenging tasks
• Excellent location
• Occasionally travelling opportunities
• Being part of a socially responsible company