Our partner, NN RAS (Risk and Actuarial Services) is looking for a General Actuary
The RAS team is an actuarial expertise center based in Budapest working for all entities of NN Group.
Would you like to be part of this constantly growing actuarial expertise team? Yes?
This is your place to be!
As a general actuary you will participate in several of the following tasks:
- Cash flow modelling
- Independent testing of cash flow models in line with Solvency II requirements
- Development of supporting tools, checking tools, automating tools
- Economic Scenario Generation (ESG)
- Testing of the Internal Model and Standard Formula for NN Group
- Tasks related to Solvency II reporting (among others replicating portfolio, Own Funds movement analysis, reporting)
- Statistical analysis
- Development and giving training
- Implementation of IFRS4.2
-Ad hoc projects for some of the international units
It will be possible to focus on one of the above items, depending on business needs and personal wishes.
- a degree in Actuarial science or Mathematics or Finance
- good analytical and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- programming skills and experience are advantage
- experience in insurance (or insurance audit)
- questioning mindset
Our offer for YOU:
- competitive salary and cafeteria benefits
- working in an international team
- informal, modern work environment
- being part of an actuarial expertise team where you can develop
- career growth
- possibility to join several specialized teams within RAS (Model Validation, Quant Development)