Our client is a successful web-based startup company with offices in San Francisco (US) and Budapest (Hungary). On behalf of them we are looking for an experienced professional to be the Full Stack Developer, located in the Budapest office.
- Building new features, delivering value to the existing and future customers.
- Creating responsive, performance driven user interfaces.
- Designing, implementing and deploying scalable microservices to production as well as maintain existing web applications.
- Interacting with the open source community.
- Developing and maintaining existing backend services (mostly written in Scala) to ensure they are efficient, reliable and secure for our many million users.
- Exploring exciting relationships, patterns, answers in our enormous data sets. Log, monitor, analyze everything you can think of.
- 2+ years experience in developing web applications and web services.
- Experience with REST based backend services (preferably Scala/Akka-http)
- Passion for clean, maintainable code.
- Choose tools for the problem and not the other way around. Be able to debug through several stacks.
- Great communication skills in English.
+ Knowledge of test automation of backend and frontend applications, continuous deployment.
+ Passion for user-centric interface design.
+ Working on user facing application at scale.
- Truly international, fast-paced and highly creative environment
- Being the part of a great success story
- Environment of healthy discussions, where everyone can ask questions and provide creative solutions
- Downtown office that combines fun and professional work attitude