Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
About the company:
Booking.com, part of Priceline.com listed on NASDAQ, is a market leader in online hotel reservations in Europe.
Does a successful career to you mean challenges and delivering results?
We offer a dynamic, motivating and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
If you would like to be part of a truly international company and finance team, if you think you can make a difference, have a closer look at this job opening.
Front End Developer in Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Booking.com is the market leader in Europe for on-line hotel reservations with more than 1500 employees worldwide and a total of 30+ offices worldwide. Our headquarters is located in the centre of Amsterdam and we offer a dynamic international work environment.
- Day to day maintenance of the Booking.com websites and optimizing code for the best user experience
- Working together with colleagues of Design, IT and Marketing to improve usability and implement a/b tests
How we work:
We make our design decisions based on experiments and testing. We receive thousands of visits to our website on a daily basis; therefore we know instantly which experiments work and which don’t.
- Comfortable working on a command line
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Excellent communicator with a pragmatic able to understand requirements
- Working knowledge of W3C standards for web development
- Able to work well independently and within a team
- Front-end coding in a commercial environment
- Experience with templating systems
- Experience with validating and testing
- Experience with graphical software (e.g. Photoshop)
- Dealing with browser compatibility and implementing workarounds
We provide relocation packages for all the suitable candidates.
Please submit your CV in English and include your portfolio with your personal design contributions.
We want people who are willing to relocate and are really motivated to work with us and further their career. When submitting your CV please include a letter that describes your motivation so we understand how important it is to you. With your portfolio of design and web development work please provide clear examples with an explanation of your involvement which demonstrate your suitability for the role.
Please follow this link to apply on this position: click here!
|Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR, Idegenforgalom / Szálloda / Vendéglátás, IT / Informatika|
|Külföld, Zala, Veszprém, Vas, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Pest, Komárom-Esztergom, Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok, Heves, Hajdú-Bihar, Győr-Moson-Sopron, Fejér, Csongrád, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Bács-Kiskun, Somogy, Tolna, Nógrád, Békés, Baranya, Budapest|