Are you a Freshgraduatewith good accounting knowledge?
Are you looking for a job where you can use your English skills?
Is it important for you to have a good team but also professional working environment?
Do you want to work for a company where you can have further career opportunities?
If your answer is yes apply now and join one of the most prestigious financial company what offers you excellent trainings and career opportunities and you can participate in process improovement projects as well!
- Preparing Statutory Financial Statements
- Participate in process improovement/development projects
- Keeping contact with clients and other entities
- Ensure Risk Management compliance
- Supporting other team members
- Degree on Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in Preparing Financial Statements/ conducting External Audit / Statutory Accounting / GL Accounting is an advantage!
- Good accounting knowledge
- Strong written and spoken English
- Any additional language is an advantage
- Client-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills, responsive and proactive
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be part of a fast growing and stable company
- Strong career opportunites, excellent reference on the labour market
- International working environment
- Be part of a youngish and motivated team
- Excellent training opportunities, IFRS, ACCA, etc.
- Competitive salary and benefits