French Speaking Accounting Team Leader
Our partner is the Shared Service Center of one of the world's largest companies headquartered in the UK, serving customers in more than 100 countries across six continents. The SSC in Budapest provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services.
- Build and lead a specific country and business focused team and provide accounting support to the relevant business and Finance CFO team.
- Accountable for the production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial actuals to comply with local country fiscal regulations and Finance Standards and Practices
- Support Business clients in understanding their General Ledger and Group reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate Group Accounts submissions and drive for consistent improvement of Key Performance Indicators
- Provide support for Statutory accounts audit and filing and Tax computation preparation, filing and related audits and queries
- Work with the Internal Control team to maintain Control Evaluation Templates, perform periodic self assessment activities and facilitate internal and external audit review
- University or college degree in finance or accounting
- 1-2 years experience of team management in financial accounting
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent people and time-management skills