Pozíció leírása / Job description
Are you familiar in the world of FPGA? Feladatok: - Implementation and verification of high density FPGA designs. Elvárások: - 3+ years of previous experience in FPGA design Amit kínálunk: - competetive salary and Széchenyi card
Would you like to work in an international atmosphere with cutting edge RTL technologies?
If your answer is an ABSOLUTELY YES, check this opportunity! Our client with solid multinational background in the defense industry is looking for a Senior FPGA developer!
- Holistic planning, developing, simulating and testing of FPGA designs.
- Bring-up and further development of currently existing FPGA designs.
- Cooperation with software and hardware developers responsible for the upper and lower level layers.
- Deliver your own end-to-end FPGA projects both in team and individually
- Experience in the development of FPGA designs for high density Altera and/or Xilinx.
- Expertise in RTL development in VHDL.
- Experience in implementation of automated directed self-checking testbenches.
- Exposure to scripting languages (tcl preferred).
- Clock domain crossing and system level timing analysis.
- Debugging with logic analysers (e.g. Vivado ILA, Chipscope).
- Ability to compose FPGA based soft-core SoCs (e.g. MicroBlaze based designs in Vivado IP-Integrator).
- Writing low level device drivers of the RTL modules in C/C++.
- Fluency in English!
- Experience with PCIe and/or other high speed serial interfaces.
- Experience with the 7th series of Xilinx FPGAs.
- Hands on experience with the implementation of high performance modules (multi-gigabit throughput).
- Basic insight into digital signal processing (DDC, FFT) and experience with fixed point implementation.
- Knowledge of the following: Xilinx Vivado, Mentor Graphics ModelSim, git.
- all-inclusive healthcare
- carreer opportunities in an international environment
- everyday use of English
- various tasks
- creative job opportunities
- dynamic and supportive team
Are you familiar in the world of FPGA?
- Implementation and verification of high density FPGA designs.
- 3+ years of previous experience in FPGA design
- competetive salary and Széchenyi card
Elvárások / Requirements
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090