Do you have at least 4 years experience in controlling with good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills?
On the top, you are proactive, independent and result oriented?
If the answer is yes, and you would like to get challenged at a well-known FMCG company, apply now!
- Financial planning and controlling of sales and marketing activities
- Provide the necessary financial information to the management and the sales team
- Provide accurate information regarding cost price and gross margin level of the company’s brands
- Prepare calculations for new products and promotions
- Controlling of A&P expenses and cooperating with the marketing team: planning, budget control and regular forecast updates
- Planning, reporting and comprehensive analysis of trade related spending
- Supporting the sales team by participating in strategic projects
- Measuring sales performance in customer-, channel,- and brand matrix, and share insights for potential improvements
- Contributing to the monthly closing and management reporting
- University degree preferably in Economics/Business Administration
- 4-5 years of working experience in controlling
- Fluent English
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel
- IRSF knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, and prioritizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proactive, independent, and result oriented attitude
- Able to deliver results under time pressure
- International working environment at a well-known company
- Opportunities to develop
- Motivating team