This is the perfect opportunity for talented, spirited candidates to join one of the world’s biggest multinational telecommunication companies as a Fixed Asset Accountant.
Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
- The Fixed Assets Finance Analyst is responsible for Perform all Fixed Assets and Project Accounting related activities for the in-country deadlines as per the global/regional/local scope of Shared Service Center.
- Key responsibilities are handling and booking of fixed asset movements, project accounting activities; monthly closing tasks, G/L reconciliation, reporting; follow-up and solve issues; support and/or provide audit materials.
- The role also includes taking part in projects within the team with own ideas: standardization, process simplification, clean-up activites.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Fixed Assets, General Ledger or other accounting area (Analyst) - strong financial skills
- Typically partly or fully qualified accountant
- Experience of Oracle
- English language knowledge is a must
- Russian Language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent opportunity to work in a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Great working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities