Our client is a global, broad-based company devoted to discovering new products and technologies - they have sales, manufacturing, research and development, and distribution facilities around the world, close to where their customers need them to be.
If you want to be the part of a growing and dynamic team and would like extend your experience within an international company, don't hesitate and send you application.
- responsible for maintaining 1st level (Help Desk) support for the SSC Staff,
- supporting configuration and set up of hardware and software and workstation user administration
- monitor local system performance and maintain local system security
- communication with the business areas
- University / college degree with concentration on information technology
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrator position
- Experience in applied software and infrastructure (PC, LAN, and telecommunication)
- Microsoft certification is an advantage
- Fluency in English is a must
- Other European language German, Spanish, French or Italian language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in Shared Service Centre is a plus