||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
|Description of position:
||This Financing Business Support Professional has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with the Company clients and business partners.
||Account Specialist Responsibilities:
1. Daily management of an account portfolio which is comprised of inventory and/or accounts receivable financing customers.
2. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serves as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints.
3. Monitors collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures.
4. Prepares materials for use in status account reviews.
5. Responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner.
6. Ensures accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtains the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations.
7. Keeps customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes.
8. Operates proactively at all times.
Skills: Excellent working knowledge of financing program procedures and requirements along with a solid background in secured lending practices. Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to mentor and train junior employees, and proficiency in negotiating with customers and Credit management is essential to success in this position.
Basic knowledge in Finance/Accounting
Master's Degree in Accounting/Finance
At least 2 years experience in Finance/Accounting
||English: Fluent, German: Fluent
|Short company info:
||Our Client is an International Shared Service Center based in Budapest.
||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: