Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
Vodafone established a global Shared Service Centre in Budapest as part of its business transformation programme (EVO) which consolidates the management of the transactional processes for Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources and the Vodafone Procurement Company for all Vodafone Group Operating Companies (OpCo’s). In order to deliver the business transformation the Finance & Operations team is for the Shared Service Centre to deliver Financial Reporting, Management Information, Facilities/Procurement support and Internal Controls and Compliance.
The Finance specialist is critical to ensure the preparation and analysis of monthly results, budget and forecast and statutory reports for VOCH as entity.
- Supporting the Finance Manager in analyzing data, reporting and preparation of supporting documents to enable timely, relevant decision making, budgeting and forecast preparation.
- Ensure cost effectiveness through close monitoring of cost occurrence/spending.
- Develop and analyze management accounting information as well as provide a high quality support service to line managers/officers in the organization.
- Involvement in developing the systems and processes around reporting and forecasting in order to elaborate a more efficient and higher quality process
- Reporting of results on a monthly basis with Group reporting, providing appropriate commentary and explanation as required.
- Support the planning of the future results on a yearly basis with Group reporting, providing appropriate commentary and explanation as required.
- Finance degree
- Registered Chartered Accountant
- Deep knowledge in HAS and IFRS standards
- Up-to-date accounting knowledge
- 3+ years experience of working in a Finance Operations Team
- Fluency in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- SAP, Hyperion system knowledge is advantage
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV:
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|
|3 és 5 év között|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség