Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare as part of GSK is one of the leading companies in market of dental health products, over-the-counter medicines and nutritional drinks. As for all of our products, the driving force behind our consumer healthcare products is science. With four dedicated consumer healthcare R&D centres, the business takes scientific innovation as seriously as marketing excellence and offers leading-edge capability in both.
Expert Marketing Manager
with part time contract
reporting to Country Manager
The main purpose of the job is:
Planning and execution of expert marketing activities to drive recommendation of healthcare professionals (pharmacist, physicions) and protect the business via positive endorsement of GSK's OTC brands.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing communication of all OTC brands in Consumer Healthcare's porfolio to healthcare proffesionals
- Scientific trainer of the GSK Consumer Healthcare Pharmacy sales representetives regarding GSK products and the conditions they treat utilizing approved Sales Training materials. Prepares standard medical presentations that sales reps can use during local events
- Plan and manage expert marketing budget
- Work out detailed expert marketing strategic and activity plan based on the agreed business plan that is related to pharmacy and HCP communication
- Execute activities of the expert marketing strategy to maximize recommendation of brands by HCPs.
- Implement expert marketing strategy to increase brands recommendation in pharmacy
- Provide all detailing staff with materials about competitive comparison to support/defend/differentiate/ GSK Consumer Helthcare products from competitors
- Maximaize the impacts of symposia, conferences and other events as one of the drivers in gaining the support and recommendation from healthcare professionals
- Develop long term relationship with Key Opinion Leaders to gain their endorsement
- Work closely with Categroy Activation Manager, Shopper Marketing Manager and Field Sales Manager to maximize brand opportunities
- Medical or pharmacist doctor university degree
- Strategic thinking
- Organization, communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Performance orintation
- Good command of English in verbally and in writing
- Extensive knowledge of PC usage
Please send a detailed CV with the references to the position to the following e-mail address.
|Egészségügy / Szociális ellátás, Marketing / Reklám / Média / PR, Gyógyszeripar / Vegyipar|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség