Our multinational partner is looking for a talented and motivated Executive Assistant.
(This is initially a fixed term contract that will be revised based on the performance of the candidate)
-The main purpose of the role is to provide executive support to 4 Sub-Function Heads and their teams.
- A further objective is to build mutually beneficial relationships with other employees to improve overall services levels within the company.
- Provide administration support for meetings, travel, events, expense reports, conferences etc
- Consolidate and manipulate data from databases, generating reports
- Keeping up to date contact lists and sending out newsletters, emails to databases
- Initiating internet based surveys, consolidating and analyzing results
- Preparing effective power point presentations
- 3-5 years in large international organizations as an executive assistant to top management
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- University/Collage Degree
- Knowledge a second foreign language is preferable
- SAP Experience is an advantage
- Oral and written communication skills & ability to build strong relationships with different types of individuals
- Excellent planning & organization skills
- Task & Time management and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Inspiring and multinational work environmnent
- Competitive salary package