An international events organiser (start-up) which enjoyed sell-out success in 2011 is looking for passionate and creative sales people to join our expanding office in Budapest.
Sales Executive Role Summary
• Sales role, outbound selling (not incoming calls)
• Generating new clients to attend our events
• Continue and manage client relationships
• Develop research skills to generate own fresh leads
• KPI and results-driven role
• Travel at least once a year to an international event
• Annual training trip to a European city
• Democratic workplace (no middle management) report directly to Director
• Confident and professional phone-manner
• Ability to converse with conviction to a range of C-Level Executive clients
• Interest in current affairs and keeping abreast of marketplace movements
• A results-driven, motivated individual who can work to targets and strive to exceed them
• Listening skills, ability to follow instructions and learn efficiently
• Ability to work autonomously and also prove to be a valuable team-player
• Punctual, well-presented and reliable
• As a valued Sales Executive for the No. 1 HR and Technology Conference and Expo in Europe you will work in as a key member of our start-up in a growing and developing environment.
• You will experience our support in reaching your KPI's and weekly/monthly targets, and will have the ability to control your own monthly salary with a generous uncapped commission structure.
Sample the opportunity:
• Learn how to build your personal brand, social network and grow successful business communities
• Join a small-young-successful international start-up leading the industry
• Base salary + attractive commission structure + bonus
• Travel to international events and network with the world's most influential business leaders
Website: Link megjelenítése
If interested please send your CV to th email address below.