On behalf of our world wide well-known multinational partner we are looking for candidates for the following role:Event Manager- Learning Representative - Budapest
-Event Management includes activities to co-ordinate instructor-led training events for the NE, SW & CEE/MEA (Central & Eastern Europe/Middle East & Africa) IOTs (Integrated Operating Team). The resources will work within a widely dispersed team across Europe with extensive telephone & e-mail contact. All business is conducted in English.
The Learning Representative supports European countries & should be fluent in English & 1-2 of the following languages: German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, French, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Dutch.
Takes ownership of the resolution of clients issues, provides the customers with professional training management logistics support. Gives guidance & solves problems as the first point of contact whenever possible within the target response time.
- High School Diploma/ GED (Bachelor's Degree is an advantage)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- At least 6 months experience in Leadership
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
Our partner offers:
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Very good working environment
- Dynamic team working style
- Stable background provided by a dynamically growing multinational company
Please send your detailed CV in English (and Hungarian) - with the ID number in the subject of the letter - to Kapa Brigitta with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.