A Global Leader: Pridgeon & Clay is one of the largest independent, value-added manufacturers and suppliers of stamped and fine blanked components for a variety of industries and applications. A global workforce of over 1000 skilled employees contributes to our full service approach to design, prototyping, validation and manufacturing excellence. Pridgeon & Clay Kft. is located in Apostag, Hungary, a short 16 kilometers from Dunaújvaros.
Position: Environmental, Health & Safety Coordinator
Qualified candidates will possess the following Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business or Safety preferred)
- 3 years of experience in Safety or Health
- Knowledge of Hungarian safety and environmental rules and regulations
- Fluent Hungarian & English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to build effective work relationships
Outstanding candidates will possess the following Desired Requirements:
- Experience leading and maintaining ISO 14001 environmental standards
- Experience developing and leading environmental health and safety trainings
The Primary Activities of the Environmental Health & Safety Coordinator include:
- Ensure the compliance of current Hungarian safety and environmental rules and regulations and internal policies. Modify and establish internal procedures and rules as needed.
- Analyze accidents and environmental incidents to develop action plans to avoid reoccurrences and for creating a safer, more environmentally sound workplace.
- Prepare and evaluate risk assessments and develop action plans accordingly.
- Lead the investigations of all accidents and incidents, identifying the root cause, and make recommendations for improvements. Ensure the completion of any and all reporting obligations both internally and externally.
- Report any and all safety and environmental obligations to the Hungarian authorities and upper management.
- Ensure all outside contractors are in compliance with Hungarian safety and environmental rules and regulations, including P&C internal policies.
- Participate in the development of the yearly business plan by developing the yearly Environmental Health & Safety plan.
- Assist the Plant Manager to lead and maintain ISO 14001 Environmental standards.
- Create Environmental Health & Safety training and awareness programs, including training materials for all employees. Perform Environmental Health & Safety training for all new hires during the new hire orientation.
- Work with the human resources department to continuously improve employee safety training programs (lockout/tag-out, forklift training, personal protective equipment, and environmental awareness programs).
- Ensure that company capital expenditures and process improvements comply with internal and external safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Evaluate production processes from an ergonomics point of view.
- Recommend and provide input in the selection of personal protective equipment. Ensure the facility obtains and is stocked with the proper safety and environmental items and equipment.
|Munkavégzés helye||Fejér megye|
|Kategória||Mezőgazdaság / Környezettudomány / Környezetvédelem, Humán erőforrás, Gyártás / Termelés|
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő|
|Régió||Fejér, Veszprém, Komárom-Esztergom, Somogy, ... Tolna, Bács-Kiskun, Pest|