Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
If you are looking for a new workplace where you can challange yourself, and your hardwork is fully appreciated, Flextronics is waiting for you. Our company is a leading provider of electronics products/services into sectors – automotive, computing, industrial, infrastructure, medical, mobile & consumer - that rely on high-tech electronics. Design, build, service, logistics and SRMA activities provide wide scope of service for our business partners, as our slogan says:
Design. Build. Ship. Service.
Our site in Tab which employs more than 1300 employees is looking for talented new colleague for position below.
Engineering group leader
The role in which we want to challenge you
Engineering Group Leader leads a team of Engineers in securing introduction and implementation of complete systems and processes for all products, documentation. Provides supports production with technical support and allocation of resources for all processes including yield improvement, tester performance reliability preventive maintenance, cost improvement & capacity-increases. Provides support for product releases & product variants in accordance with product changes.
Your Responsibilities in this role
- Coordinate section activities, support the day-to-day activities of the respective team
- Plan and secure required resources, set the targets, controls his team and defines people development
- Ensure team budget, schedules and performance requirement are met
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities within section. Lead and take active part in Lean projects with his team and other groups
- Provide competence resources for new Transfer Project
- Improve working method within the section
- Support ISO TS 16949 activities where necessary
- Participate in factory information and technology sharing meetings
- Train production technician on new testers
- Work with cost reduction
- Develop or modifies processes and methods.
- Any other duties assigned by superior from time to time
Our requirements towards you
- University/College degree in Engineering
- Min. 4 years experience in Electric Manufacturing Industry, preferably in Automotive manufacturing, 1-2 years experience in people management
- Structured and forward looking thinking (both strategic and tactical thinking)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- High command of written and verbal English
- Experience in Lean, 6Sigma
What we offer
- Challenging and various task
- Excellent career opportunity in an international, inspiring and dynamic environment
- Continuous learning & development opportunity
- Competitive salary & benefits
How to apply/contact information
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English to the email address below.
My Carrier. My Team. Flextronics.
|Műszaki / Mérnök|
|3 és 5 év között|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség