Engineer - Warwickshire, Birmingham, B12 8
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced field based Photocopier Engineer, to work in Birmingham and the surrounding areas. You will be servicing, repairing and maintaining a wide range of colour and mono photocopiers including Sharp, Samsung and Xerox products.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
* Repairing and servicing equipment in a professional manner, ensuring customer excellence
* Achieving a high first time fix rate and a low recall percentage
* Implementing all appropriate modifications and keeping up to date with technical bulletins
* Following servicing schedules and highlighting problem machines
To succeed as an Engineer, you must have:
* Experience in the office equipment industry
* Technical skills, with a strong electronic and mechanical background
* Previous experience working on Sharp, Samsung and/or Xerox machines
* The ability to provide first class customer service and have previous customer facing experience.
* Excelent Commuincation skills
* A full UK driving licence
Desirable skills/experience for this role:
* Manufacture Training
* Networking experience/training
* IT/Solutions experience
We recognise that well maintained equipment is an integral part of our customers business and likewise we appreciate that our field engineers are the foundation of our structure. We provide all of our engineers bespoke in house accredited training and also send individuals on manufacturer accredited courses as required to give our engineers all the skills they need out in the field.
Benefits of working for us:
* Competitive salary and Performance related bonuses
* Company Car/Allowance
* 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Childcare vouchers
* Access to a discount scheme
Please submit your CV and covering letter, including your current salary details by clicking the APPLY button.
Committed to equal opportunities - No Agencies pleaseLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />