Our client is the world's leading water treatment and process improvement company. They create value for our industrial and institutional customers by developing and implementing innovative, differentiated solutions that are financially, technically and environmentally sustainable.
The Budapest office is responsible for serving the European Subsidiaries and they are now looking for a Logistics Controller.
-Lead monthly regional logistics cost review process. Consolidate country level information, Understand and explain business drivers creating variances from plan and previous forecast
-Oversee monthly closing for logistics reporting in SAP ( liaise with 3 party transactional service provider. )
oPlan and execute regional annual logistics costs budgeting process.
-Track and consolidate logistics savings projects commitmens made & actual savings achieved.
-Manage a team of two logistics analysts
-Build solid closing, and reporting service to SC management specifically VP EMEA Supply chain.
-Achieve results through a matrix reporting structure by establishing collaborating, constructive relationship that drive outcomes – especially the EMEA Regoinal VP Logisitcs, Regional SC Managers, Logistics Managers, Plant controllers and market based business partners and local Finance Teams.
-Drive the implementation and further usage of BI Management reporting.
-Development of budgeting improvements in all SAP logistics
-Define new reports/analytics to support business insight delivery.
- Experienced finance professional with logistics or manufacturing background
- Min. 5 years of cost accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing organization with a total of ten years’ experience.
- Professional Audit Experience in international Big 4 (EY, PWC, KPMG, Deloitte) preferred
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of ERP/MRP / BI systems
- Good understanding of accounting and business controls.
- High level of analytical skills
- Good communicator with strong presentational skills.
- Successful Experience managing a small team
- Experience in US GAAP
- Willing to travel
- Challenging International environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Other career opportunities within the company