To adjust, test and deliver products or (sub)systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Troubleshooting support for volume production and support for the installation organization.
- Planing analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence).
- Problem solving (structural problems, generating solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering).
- Monitoring the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
- Knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seeking knowledge within Pilot production.
- M.Sc. in electronics or related (mechatronics, telecommunications, ICT, etc.)
- For graduates: completed project(s) in electronics during the studies
- For experienced candidates: experience preferably in a high-tech production environment, eg. electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance.
- Good English skills
- Willingness to learn Dutch
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Working week: 33,6 hours per week
- Shift allowance is 41%.
- Candidate will work 2 days in early shift, 2 days in late shift, 2 days in night shift followed by 4 days off
Salary & work conditions
- Basic gross month salary starting from € 2300 (for a graduate), plus 8% holiday money
- Subsidised travel expenses between work and accommodation
- Paid sick leave, paid overtime
- Help in relocation
- Basic Dutch course
- CVs of graduates should include detailed description of their electronic projects, eg. MSc/diploma thesis, etc. (Word-format) and should be in English
- Experienced candidates should also provide their portfolio (Word-format) or detailed description of experience within electronics, ICT hardware, aircraft construction, precision engineering or maintenance
More Information about this job opportunity: