Currently we are looking for a
Development / R&D engineer
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop innovative and robust technical solutions in cooperation with the team;
• Define and verify constructions mainly on plastic, occasionally mechanical and hydraulic parts ;
• 3D modelling and 3D model building with usage of ProE (Creo);
• Secure that technical solution live up to specification and project demands;
• Analyze and optimize constructions to be in line with market demands;
• Project team member with focus on CAD-construction of plastic parts – small and big –for professional high pressure washers.
• Analysis and optimization of existing parts and products in ProE (Creo)
• Create BOMs and documentation in PDM Link
• As a project team member you will report to the project leader but it is expected that you can also work dedicated on your own.
• Minimum 3 years of experience from relevant R&D work and experience in designing plastic parts
• Engineering degree in mechanical engineering with experience in 3D engineering/ construction
• Basic knowledge of constructional principles and tools within mechanical, hydraulic end electric engineering – machine building – and knowledge of production and assembly principles
• High experience with 3D design in Pro-Engineer (Creo) or comparable CAD systems as will experience with stage-gate development processes and basic principles in quality assurance - i.e. FMEA.
• Fluent English knowledge (written and verbal is a must)
• Willingness to travel
• Creativity and theoretically well founded with an intuitive sense of robust design
• Good analytic and problem solving skills
• Take ownership of the tasks and inspired of developing competitive and high quality products – knowing that customer satisfaction is highest priority
• Be part of a project from A-Z and are able to keep focus and overview
• Knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
• Experience of LEAN manufacturing
What we offer:
• Good personal and professional development
• An international oriented job position with approximately 30 days of travel / year
• Salary negotiated on individual basis related to qualifications and experience
• You will be part of a highly engaged and motivated organization with an informal attitude and good working atmosphere.