Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Our client is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,200 offices in 36 countries, the people inside the company are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
Since its establishment in 2006 the Technology division in Budapest has grown rapidly to over 250 professionals. The teams are part of a global technology organization that is responsible for the development, support and maintenance of business critical applications and a world class infrastructure.
There are multiple opportunities for experienced senior Java developers in our Budapest office.
Developer / IRD Commerce Model Integration
The global Structured Rates Trading Systems team is responsible for developing technology supporting the interest rate derivatives business. It is responsible for trade capture & life-cycle management, market data management and calibration and the systems to calculate valuations, risk, profit and loss for both real-time and end-of-day and feed all this where appropriate to downstream systems. There is a considerable amount of interaction with trading desk and quants as well as financial controllers, market risk and derivative operations departments.
The interest rate derivatives systems are in the early phase of considerable multi-year change that are required to meet the demands coming from regulatory change, expansion of electronic trading of derivatives and a firm-wide strategic goal to increase market share in this area, set against a backdrop of rapidly evolving global economic conditions. A key element of this renovation is the feeding of risk, p&l and trade information to the firm-wide finance, settlement, collateral and confirmation systems and it is the area where part of the Budapest team is specializing in. This team is expanding and looking to hire an experienced Java developer to work on existing projects and the new risk and p&l feeds.
This is an opportunity to participate in the firms global multi-year initiative renovating its IT systems with developing the next-generation of software that collects, propagates and reports trade facts & events, market risk and P&L for the interest rate derivatives business. The successful candidate will work closely with the business units and the global interest rates IT team.
- M.Sc. in computer science, engineering, mathematics, physics, or similar area
- Min 5 yrs general programming experience
- Experience in server side Java development and distributed systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong software design and requirement analysis skills
- Excellent written and oral English, good communication skills
- Scala, C#, being comfortable in a multi-language environment
- Interest in finance, business concepts
- Experience with functional programming
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits (upper-quartile base salaries + cafeteria benefits)
- Comprehensive training programs
- Outstanding career development training opportunities
- Cutting-edge technical environment
Additional information and registration: http://www.cvorecruitment.hu/
|IT / Informatika|
|3 és 5 év között|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség