Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centres based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
Delivery Manager – Service Desk
Job Description details
- Program Management – Lead a large team to provide Single point ownership for Delivery & Operations of Service Desks in the area of Remote IT Infrastructure Delivery Management Services
- Work closely with resourcing team to manage the resource fulfilment process needed to run the delivery operation well and to avoid revenue loss
- Responsible for running an ITIL compliant operation and enforcing security and compliance requirements of Cognizant and customer
- Client Interaction and Management
- Own Team Review meeting, Meet and beat committed Service Levels, identify improvement Plans and track it till closure
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for a Vertical/Engagement
- Responsible for the financial parameters of the area she/he runs through Customer Profitability, cost of delivery initiatives, pyramid management, people rotation, ELT absorption program, managing operations costs like shift ratio, transport cost
- Implement performance standards and measurements established by Operations Maturity ( Quality) team to manage ongoing service delivery and attain delivery efficiency
- Manage issues and risks
- Responsible for targeted customer satisfaction
- Own Service Management processes, tools and disciplines and ensure they are applied in all aspects of contract delivery
- Responsible for people management with specific reference to managing the growth and development of the people working in the team.
- Participate in organizational activities like recruitment
- Own and drive people management processes including career planning, training and certification, rewards and recognition and employee engagement
- Participate in the solution development phase of new bid life cycle
- Manage delivery of technical design/proposal preparation and/or approval on change orders
- 5+ years of experience in Leading teams in IT Service desk.
- Prior experience in leading an IT Service Desk project with a team size of 100+ team members.
- University Degree (any field) – IT degree however is an advantage.
- Fluent English (german is advanage).
- Significant level of direct experience in Service desk / End User support services & management in lieu of formal degree.
- Must have a deep understanding of Service Desk function and associated KPI management, User experience management, ITIL processes i.e Incident, problem and Change management. Experience in multi lingual service desk.
- §Familiarity of ITIL, ISO 20000 and six sigma implementation on IT Service Desk projects.
- Exposure to Service Desk Tools eg. CRM, Remote support, KM, automation, Analystics, WFM etc.
- Handling High Severity Cases and experience in Escalation management.
- Must possess superior customer skills to interact with all levels of customers and internal delivery teams. Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure. ITIL certification a plus.
- Very strong Vendor Management experience.
- Strong People management skills.
- Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision.
- Excellent Analytical, coordination and communication and technical skills are essential.
- Excellent Quality of Delivery, People On boarding and Management, Mentoring and Leadership skills.
- Ability to recognize and articulate complex problems related to the project / segment of the project or function.
- Creativity and judgment in development of multiple solutions related to project objectives utilizing recognized project management techniques.
- Ability to recognize difficulties with and, if required, challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement.
- Ability to analyse problems and create solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
- Ability to directly manage and interact with staff and act as mentor.
- Detailed understanding of processes related to the delivery of incident, change and problem management in an End User Support environment.
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication.
- Skills in having worked with International clients
- Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills(Voice & Email) to handle global Clients.
- Skills in Team building and mentoring.
- Skills in conducting complex technical negotiations, reaching lasting agreements and commitments with team members, customers or consultants.
- Project Financial & Profitability Management.
- Good Analytical, coordination are essential.
- Willing to work in 24x7 environment.
Travel expectations: Periodic travel to Switzerland or India. Duration of trips would be in the range of 1-2 weeks at a time on need basis. Some local travel of shorter duration within Europe possible.
Additional information and registration: http://www.cvorecruitment.hu/
|Szolgáltatás / Ügyfélszolgálat / Vevőszolgálat, Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés, IT / Informatika|
|Több mint 5 év|
Szükséges iskolai végzettség