On behalf our multinational client we are looking for the right candidate to fulfil the position of:
You must be passionate about using data to answer complex questions. You have solid Data Engineering background with interest and aspiration towards Data Science. You will work cross-functionally, on a Global scale, to define meaningful success metrics for the marketing operations, use statistical analysis, data and text mining techniques to better understand customer behaviors and optimize business processes.
- Contribute to building out data infrastructure, analytical processes and visualization layer to enable a function of Agile Insights under Marketing Digital Lab initiative
- Proactive, in-depth analysis and modeling to uncover hidden opportunities; identifying inconsistencies in complex data structures. Process and prepare structured, semi-structured and unstructured data for developing predictive/descriptive models
- Create ad hoc and standard reports, monitor existing and establish new key performance indicators of marketing processes, come up with hypotheses and test them, uncover root causes of business performance
- Collaborate with Tools and Infrastructure, DBA, Business Analyst and List Management teams on design and implementation of analytics environment and create data driven processes to support the Digital Lab initiative
- Design and develop processes to productionalize analytics/data science solutions
- Analytical/Data Science projects will focus around marketing and sales campaigns, web behavior, content consumption, customer intent, social analytics, segmentation, enabling testing, enhancing scoring, etc.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics or other quantitative discipline, or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to deal and thrive with multiple imperfect, mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sources; must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Storm, Pig, Hive is a plus
- B2B Technology Marketing experience
- Process/technical documentation skills, ability to develop clean, well-structured and documented code
- Aptitude for clean and effective visualization of discovered insights
- Ability to synthesize and distill complex ideas, and clearly communicating them
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English, both spoken and written, are required
- Willingness to work flexible hours in collaborating with a global team
- Must be proactive, resourceful, and demonstrate intellectual curiosity to anticipate business needs
If you are interested, please send your CV with the indication of the position to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.