Our partner operating in the field of market research is actively looking for a
PRODUCTION ANALYST (Data Collection)
- Manage and maintain regular data collection processes, using standard applications
- Liaise with suppliers through e-mail or telephone
- Maintain quality of data supply, informing underperforming suppliers about areas of low quality
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports
- Monitors the production environment using established tools
- Maintain supplier records and contracts
- Manage and maintain supplier-related information
- Collect information on regulatory and supplier environmental changes
- Identify when, to whom, and where compensation for data should be submitted
- Validate monetary compensation claims based on records or prepare and send data in exchange for supplier data
- Troubleshoot and escalate compensation issues as necessary
- BA degree, Diploma or equivalent and preferably at least two years of work experience ideally in a production environment
- Strong MS Office and database skills (preferably MS SQL)
- Understanding the pharmaceutical market and products is preferred
- Fluent English skills
Additional personal traits:
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, precise.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks precisely, is tolerant of monotony.