Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Customer Service Operations Manager [ST-GCSOM01]
Our clientOur client is a prestigious multinational Business Service Center. We are looking for a Customer Service Operations Manager who will be leading a team being responsible for providing excellent services to its German client base.
Tasks- Run the business according to the agreed service levels with all partners of the managed functional area.
- Ensure partner satisfaction according to Service Level Agreement , ensure proper feedback process from the partners is in place and all actions are taken to deliver improvement opportunities on the managed functional area.
- Ensure adequate reporting and risk management and intensive communication with external stakeholders are in place.
- Work with partners to continuously improve processes and drive standardization.
- Define process goals and target values for KPIs and later analyze KPIs.
- Define and drive process improvement goals and their implementation.
- Act as country contact manager for specific partner countries.
- Lead, hire and release customer service agents, team leaders and supervisors.
- Set clear expectations to team members on required knowledge and skill level and ensure functional training is in place.
- Run the Performance Management System within the managed functional area
Requirements- University or college degree, preferably in economics.
- Proven experience in management of operational processes covering the area of voice Customer Service/Call Center.
- At least 5 years experience in people management and 3 years in leading a big team (40-50 people) is required.
- Excellent German and good English knowledge.
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong people, change and process management skills
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong-minded, but self-possessed attitude
Advantageous- Experience in being part of a Shared Service Management team is advantage.
- One more European language (French, Italian or Spanish) on fluent level is an advantage.
|Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció|