Corporate Finance Junior Manager
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our financial centre based at the heart of Budapest offers amazing career opportunities across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities.
We are proud of our brands and passionate about our business. We strive to be the best at what we do and give each other the freedom to succeed. We value and respect each other for who we are. Be yourself – at Diageo.
Purpose of the role
Support the BPM (Business Performance Management) process and central projects for Legal, CoSec and GS&P (Global Supply and Procurement) and take on more holistic roles across the Corporate Finance team such as supporting the Corporate Finance Manager in coordination of Corporate planning exercise, assisting in managing the Corporate Cash cycle implications.
- Coordinate the BPM process including Annual Plan, AOP, ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting), monthly Actuals, Risk and Opportunities for Legal, CoSec and GS&P to achieve timely and quality submission as per timeline
- Effectively manage stakeholder queries and ad-hoc information/ report requests
- Support and work together with respective functional stakeholders to achieve high level customer satisfaction
- Support role in broader Corporate planning agenda
- Support Corporate working capital agenda
- Actively manages a team of two, and coordinates and consolidates their work, role model the Diageo values
- Leadership Responsibilities:this role has two direct reports (plus one dotted line) and the person will coordinate the Business Performance Management (BPM) process for the respective corporate function and will play a leadership role in developing the processes and ways of working to provide a first class service to these Global functions
- Qualified accountant
- Minimum 5-6 years of relevant professional experience
- People management experience
- Senior stakeholder management
- Experience of working in a role requiring strong communication skills (negotiation, influencing, managing expectations)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent financial system and Excel skills
- Sound knowledge of SAP or other ERP system
- Analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Free gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house staff shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization