Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Our Client is a global financial player opening a new position in their Hungarian team. We are looking for a Controlling Manager to come and join their Reconciliations team for various entities.
To manage the smoothness of all financial issues at the Company reconciliation reports including balance sheet, profit and loss and intercompany.
* Responsible for day to day management of the reconciliations team and control that production output is delivered according to the specified standards and set timelines
* Responsible for clearance and follow up on issues identified and completing complex reconciliation work locally
* Work with Regional Manager to outsource the balance sheet reconciliations for standardisation to improve and accelerate and to create capacity for other controlling activities
* Participate closely in projects to implement new processes of the financial aspects
* Clearance and follow up on issues raised through reconciliations by actively engaging with finance teams and business
* Additional ledger reconciliations completed locally to support various reporting needs and other finance functions
* Ensure regional and global level reporting is completed accurately and timely
* Will directly report to the Company’s Controller based inHungary.
* Fluency in English, if you have any other European language knowledge that is an advantage
* At least 5 years of work experience in accounting/controlling and 2 years experience in people management is a must
* Knowledge of international accounting principle (such as any of the local GAAPs), IFRS knowledge is an advantage
* Analytical skills and preciseness
* Good prioritization skills, time management acumen
* Ability to work in dynamic environment driving for improvements and change
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|