You will be responsible for
- Standard cost calculation, product controlling
- Variance analysis
- Taking part in the budgeting / forecasting process
- Budget versus Actual analysis and reporting
- Inventory reconciliation and reporting
- Participation in monthly US GAAP closing
- Acting as Business partner with local management in providing useful information for supporting business decisions
- University/College degree (Economic/Accountancy/ Finance) with excellent English knowledge
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant Finance area (as controller, management accountant or auditor)
- Proven communications skills with internal and external stakeholders, accuracy , fast logical thinking and oppenness to challenges.
Competitive package is a motivating working environment.