Do you have a dream of working at a successful global organization?
Are you attracted by continuous training options and excellent career opportunities?
Are you interested in being the newest member of a growing Business Service Center in Budapest?
Our client’s current emphasis is on finding the best talent, investing in state-of-the-art infrastructure and improving work processes.
Main tasks of this position include building and maintaining inventories, tracking changes, cost control and dispute, creating accurate reports on data/cost discrepancies and preparing ad-hoc reports upon request. Revenue assurance, invoice tracking/reconciliation, compiling financial reports and occasional draft invoice validation may also be included in scope.
- A number of year’s relevant experience of finance, customer service management / delivery, relationship management, project management.
-Excellent English and Italian is mandatory
- Ability to handle many streams of information and control inputs into a document prior to production.
- A broad ability to understand basic customer solutions and to meet customer needs and address their business requirements.
- Confident operating up to management levels both internally or externally.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Broad understanding of Telecom services is helpful.
- Passion for excellence.
- Capable of taking initiatives and understanding of the business impact of the role.
- In depth knowledge of document compiling software and library skills, to ensure that data held is accurate and up to date.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is an advantage.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Professional development programs and trainings
- Further career opportunities