Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
Provides the organization with objective assessments of compliance and regulatory risks through the evaluation of compliance-sensitive transactions, internal controls and processes. Verifies compliance requirements primarily associated with applicable anti-bribery laws and acts governing interactions with healthcare professionals.
- Plan, develop work programs and execute compliance-related audits and projects as assigned, report findings and recommendations to management
- Conduct assigned testing on transactional activity and relevant internal controls governing the overall effectiveness of the company’s global compliance policies and related standard operating procedures.
- Maintain comprehensive records of audit activities in accordance with industry standards and departmental guidelines.
- Follow-up to ensure appropriate actions have been taken in accordance with audit or compliance recommendations and management directives
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with audits and management groups, without creating opportunity for bias or conflict of interest.
- Maintain technical competence and professional proficiency through attendance of regular continuing education programs and meetings.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Compliance experience or other related experience such as risk management, advisory, audit, or similar control-related experience
- Above average understanding of current Compliance and Ethics and Internal Auditing principles, guidelines and standards
- Clear understanding of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), U.K. Bribery Act or other relevant international anti-bribery regulatory requirements
- Willingness to commit to a minimum of 75% international travel
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package
- International travel