Our client is a leading international organization in the field of manufacturing. They are looking for an ambitious Compensation and Benefit Specialist with fluent English.
Continous support and cooperation with the Regional Compensation and Benefit Manager located abroad.
- Taking care of data analyses and maintenance in the different C&B systems
- Coordinating activities in the region: data gatherings, calendar updates, sharepoints & training schedules, etc.
- Taking care of the administration of global or regional C&B processes and programs in the region
- Running data audits across the countries to ensure data integrity
- Reporting and analysis as assigned by the C&B Manager
- Salary Survey participation (data preparation and submission)
- Ad Hoc salary analyses, Ad Hoc Reporting
- Total Labor Cost Analysis
- Data gathering ( Merit Review, Bonus calculation etc)
- Ensure HR data quality
- University or college degree
- At least 2 years work experience in HR or Controlling areas related to Bonus, personal costs, payroll, etc.
Ideally: 2 years work experience in Comp & Ben or HR Controlling
- Demonstrated, expert level in Excel and other analytical tools. Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills incl. ability to collect structure and analyze data.
- Strong Reporting Skills
- Ability to work in an international environment and deal with different cultures and interact with different people from the organization
- Opportunity to learn and develop within an international group
- Dynamic working environment
- Competitive compensation package