Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
The Collector is responsible for executing the collection / dunning process in general, making sure that the company cash flow position is improved and AR aged balances are followed up regularly and the necessary actions are taken.
- Cooperation with sales people / field service if there is a need for clarification
- Maintain customer accounts and vendor master data records
- Pulling credit reports and suggest credit limits
- Settlement of debt collections
- Identification and booking of value adjustments to receivables
- Creating various reports (e.g. aging – list)
- Monthly and annual closing activities (e.g. balance confirmations)
- Supports internal and external audits, work on the financial statements in line with SOX guidelines
- Create and maintain desktop procedures as needed.
- Ensure all activities are completed timely and in line with the country SLA`s.
- Ensure that team productivity levels remain constant and in line with expectations
- Identify areas for process improvements.
- Assist in special projects as directed by management.
- Ensure that all IA & BC guidelines are followed.
- Raise any issues/problems to your Manager as necessary.
- Foster communication and teamwork within and across organizational boundaries
- College or University degree
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Fluent German and English is required
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent) is an advantage
- Shared Service Centre experience is a must
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package