A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Collateral Surveyor.
Collateral Surveyor to conduct periodic quantified assessment of business partners’ accounts receivable and inventory used as collateral for financing, as well as the integrity of their accounting and record keeping practices.
- Complete execution of the survey scope
- Analysis of audit findings and timely reporting of associated recommendations for proper risk management
- Requires travel every week to various Business Partner locations in Europe!
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Fluency in English ( any other European -French / German/ Italian language could be a big advantage)
- Chartered Accountant Certification is desirable
- Require 2-5 years accounting experience
- Auditing experience and knowledge of asset based lending is desirable.
- Strong knowledge in MS Office tools
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual / multi-cultural environment
- Applying basic teaming skills to work within teams
- Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work