Our client is one of the leading e-business and applications outsourcing company, providing software development and application management services to Fortune 1000 companies. Their business model utilizes service and development centres based in India whilst their employees deliver the services within Europe.
C#/.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Scope of Work:
Main Tasks/Responsibilities: Maintenance and progression of client side tooling.
Job Description details:
Development Engineer responsible for developing and evolving a Rules Engine Configuration suite and testing front end.
• Review client declared defects or enhancements and analyse them.
• Design components or algorithms to implement solutions to these defects or enhancements.
• Develop new or change existing code or modules in order to implement defects or enhancements solutions.
• Develop Unit test cases and procedures and execute them against changed/impacted modules.
• Report progress, issues or risks to Project Lead.
• Be an active team player.
• Strong C#.Net and VB.Net
• Minimum of 3 years development experience in Windows client software design and implementation
• Minimum of 3 years experience in .Net solutions
• Experience in developing complex Windows applications / complex Windows User Interfaces
• Disciplined in complying to Quality Assurance guidelines.
• Experience in developing database applications
• Experience in implementing Web Services
• Demonstrable Knowledge of Design Patterns
• Good communication skills
• Good English is a must: Verbal, written and spoken.
• Rules Engine and Rules configuration experience
• Experience in UML based design specifications
• Development Experience in ASP.Net or Enterprise Java Web applications advantages.
• Experience in using a CASE Tool
• IT Graduate/Post Graduate
Place of work: Budapest
Travel expectations: Intermittent travel to UK
Additional information and registration: Link megjelenítése