One of the leader supplier of the world's generic medicines is looking for a great professional for the position of Clinical Research Medical Advisors (CRMA).
- Provide medical expertise specific to a country or regional cluster and supervise the set-up
- Identifying in collaboration with regional lead CRMA and Medical Advisors
- Lead and/or perform protocol, country and site feasibility
- Prepare Biosimilar- and relevant therapeutic area training for all personnel involved in clinical studies in assigned region
- Prepare or review country specific documents in local language ensuring medical relevance of translation from global template
- Contribute to medical and safety monitoring during the study
- Contribute to answering medical questions from local Health Authorities
- Provide medical expertise during regulatory agency inspections and internal audits
-MD, preferably with specialisation in Oncology, Rheumatology, Dermatology, internal medicine
-Experience in medical practice and relevant training for drug development (Clinical trial design, GCP, SAE reporting, local regulatory requirements, data privacy laws).
-Prior experience in conducting/contributing to clinical trials in industry or in academia.
-Proven ability to interpret, discuss and represent efficacy and safety data
-Excellent interpersonal skills allowing to work effectively with people in various regions and functions
-Pharmaceutical Business knowledge
-Excellent in English (oral and written) fluent in German
- Great carreer opportunities
- Professional trainings
- Outstanding salary and compensation package