For our multinational client operating in the bank sector we are looking for Cisco Voice Engineers. The candidate will act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the voice engineering group, within the core telephony infrastructure environment and assist with design of IP enabled PBX opportunities where required.
- Interacting and influencing key vendors to ensure that all functional and compliance requirements are implemented in next generation products and network services.
- Work closely with the voice architecture, controls and governance, network engineering and operations groups to ensure products are integrated into collaborative strategies.
- Implementing the global business needs into the voice strategy.
- Identifying and “certifying” technology platforms by working through defined processes and procedures to ensure products meet the strict standards for security, functionality and compliance to audit requirements.
- Providing occasional third level support and working closely with the Voice & Network Operations teams to resolve complex IPT issues when required.
- In-depth knowledge of Cisco PBX components (including CUCM, Unity Connection, presence services, IP handsets and softphone clients, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of SBCs (Session Border Controllers), preferably Oracle Acme Packet
- In-depth knowledge of VoIP standards (SIP – SIPINFO, RFC2833, etc. and H.323 – Q.931, H.245, etc.)
- Exposure to strategic and architectural roles within technology vendor or major financial institution
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, QoS, ACLs a plus
- Experience of having responsibility for delivering complex IPT solutions integrated to voice recording solutions
- Good working knowledge of IP addressing
- IPC trading floor system knowledge a plus
- Windows administration and UNIX shell knowledge a plus
- Project involvement and delivery including significant influencing roles
- Understanding of firewall technologies and key information security concepts
- Fluent English is a must
- High-standard international working environment
- Competitive benefits package
- Interesting and challenging work