UK based company is looking for trainee, and experienced
to support clients in UK.
Jobs are based in the UK (mainly in the South) however it is possible that we would need to move the workers around.
The tasks are supporting clients with brain / spinal injuries in the clients home. The visits can be as short as 20 minutes or as long as 8 hours.
- Contract of employment
- Full training
- Probationary pay: ranges from £7p/h up to £9.50p/h. The pay is different depending on the complexity of the client need.
- Supporting accommodation initially
- Development opportunities
- GOOD level of spoken and written English
- Ability to work a flexible rota (2 days off per week and working a different rota each week for 4 weeks)
- 4 weeks holiday per year and paid Bank holidays
- Happy to work in a clients home where there is a pet
- Happy to work in a clients home where there are children
- Not older than 30 days old clean criminal record (only at successful interview)
- previous experience in care working
- Interview date: 10.03.2014.
- Applications: please send you CV attached with a motivation letter and a passport size photo to the email address below.