Our partner is seeking for a
for its office in Debrecen.
Responsibilities and task:
• Work and interact with a wide variety I staff in global R&D organizations, as well as employees from other business groups.
• Perform research as required to specify and develop or enhance your product, or to define new products
• Specify, design, implement, and test software features and capabilities for new and existing products
• Provide technical expertise and training to Applications Engineers, Product Support Engineers, Technical Writers, customers, or other persons who use and/or support your product
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
• At least 2 year experience in software development with .NET (C#) or Java
• XML development skills (XSLT, XPath, DTD/XSD Schema, DOM/SAX Parsers) are a plus
• Existing knowledge of DITA, XSL-FO and LiveContent/Knowledge Center CMS is a plus
• Passion for learning about and working with computer-industry technologies
• Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
• English Language Competency and effective communication skills
• Multinational enviromment
• Rich benefist package
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional Hungarian and English CV via e-mail.
Munkaerő-közvetítési nyilvántartási szám: XVI-M-001/3777-2/2013