For our multinational client we're currently looking for a motivated C# developer.
There are multiple opportunities for experienced C# developers in Budapest office.
Projects they are currently working on are the following:
- IT Credit team is providing solutions for controlling credit risk for counterparties the firm trade with, addressing internal and regulatory requirements.
- Credit Risk Trading Technology is providing a full cycle development of the software used by Credit Default Swap traders to trade, risk manage and see profit & loss.
- E-trading team delivers increased automation to the trading desks and expands electronic trading capabilities into new business areas.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain highly available web services with state-of-the-art technologies including Spring, Ajax/Flex, Hibernate, OR
- Develop and enhance in-house libraries and solutions used by other development teams worldwide
- Experience the full software development lifecycle from gathering specifications through automated integration testing to post-release performance monitoring
- Work with truly virtual teams across the globe Data-oriented requirements gathering with Subject Matter Experts
- At least 3 years hands-on C# programming experience
- Candidate should be comfortable with OO design
- Understanding of complex frameworks and distributed environments
- Familiarity with full life-cycle software development in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering, preferably Computer Science, from a top tier university
- Fluency in English