||Hungary (+36) • Pest county
|Description of position:
||Working with a senior BIA to identify/analyze/document requirements for new functionality (Work Requests on concept, initial project plan level).
||• Working with a senior BIA to identify/analyze/document requirements for new functionality (Work Requests on concept, initial project plan level).
• Sub-task planning and sizing (including communication on deviations).
• Assist the project manager in preparing the overall project proposal.
• Assist senior BIA to prepare draft and final specifications for internal design.
• External review (if applicable) like business cases, initial project plans, technical/internal designs.
• Review specification documents (information analysis or functional/external designs).
• Assist senior BIA to design entity relationship model (ERD).
• Build and perform (functional) system (integration) test cases (FST).
• Prepare and assist in compliance audit reviews.
• Create or update education material and perform education if applicable.
• Provide support during the User Acceptance Test (UAT) and the problem tracking management prioritization.
• Assure quality within project.
• No surprises with respect to cost/schedule/scope towards project manager / team leader.
||Bachelor's Degree • Information Technology
At least 2 years experience in Programming experience • any language
At least 2 years experience in Writing external/functional designs
At least 2 years experience in Project management skills
At least 1 year experience in ASCA
|Short company info:
||Our client is one of the first investors in Hungary. The manufacturing plant has been continuously growing since 1996, and is located about 25 minutes away from the capital. These products provide fast and secure solution for data storage projects in the European, American and Eastern markets.