Business Analyst Team Leader
They are the Shared Service Center of one of the world's largest companies headquartered in England, serving customers in more than 100 countries across six continents. The SSC in Budapest provides Finance, Customer Service and Operational Procurement services
Purpose of the job:
This role is reporting to the Service Performance and Support Manager in the European BSC, with the responsibility to help establish a performance management culture and embed operating rigour in all Service Towers supporting our Refining and Marketing businesses.
The role is responsible for delivering Management Information (MI) in accordance to operational and business requirements and priorities and delivering Workforce management (WFM) services and Siebel Data administration services.
The placeholder will lead a team of Business Analysts who provide:
- Efficient delivery of the planning and performance activities for the 3 Service Towers in the EBSC, namely Order To Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R) and Procure to Pay (P2P) towers by producing scorecards and ad-hoc analysis for the service activities within
- Producing core performance data and reports for key stakeholders to an agreed schedule, including monthly, quarterly and annual business facing dashboards and scorecards. Provision of ad-hoc reports and analysis as required and ensuring reports are produced to a high standard.
- Conducting thorough trend analysis and escalating any issues or concerns highlighted by the data. Pro-active identification of important events and trends affecting of the 3 Service Towers, communicated effectively through the performance reports.
- Management of employee schedules and workloads ensuring that staffing/resourcing is at optimal levels to meet all service level agreements whilst balancing cost.
- Maintenance of WFM software to ensure accurate forecasting and resourcing, in order to balance cost management and service level objectives.
- Support of WFM projects related to continuously expanding scope of WFM services in the 3 Service Towers and contributing to developing technical solutions which will enable fit for purpose.
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and identifying continuous improvement opportunities related to Workforce Management. Working with other parties, including suppliers to implement change. Work with the relevant technical staff to ensure proper contact routing and performance reporting.
- Assisting management as required to capture additional data to plan for budget and future call and contact volume forecasts, make recommendations for procedural changes, and provide input to improve operations.
- Develop, control and maintain relevant procedures and processes for the team, as well as understand the internal BSC processes.
- Develop, achieve and monitor process Key Performance Indicators in all areas of coverage.
- Proactively seek to minimise or eliminate risks by addressing root causes in terms of either processes or behavioural changes in the team.
- Deliver Service Performance and Support processes by managing workflow, in-day and weekly prioritisation of tasks and ensuring adequate holiday training & sickness cover.
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans.
- Organise weekly team meetings with direct reports.
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team ensure escalation mechanism is effective and rigorous.
- Ensure all processes are compliant with current ISO 9000 accreditation & assist in preparation for future accreditation.
- University or college degree
- At least 3 years of Business Analysis or Workforce management experience in service centre environment
- People management, coaching experience
- Fluency in English
- Strong relationship management skills.