The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Business Analyst (Document Management)
• Support the development team with clear and definite business expectations.
• Help the customer in understanding technical constraints.
• Own and communicate a product vision.
• Facilitate cooperation between customer and developer/supporter groups.
• Document “as is process”.
• Work with account manager and business lead to determine scope, goals and objectives.
• Identify functions, processes where technology can help in achieving business objectives.
• Analyze and elaborate system requirements; gather information, recommend solutions and “translate requirements” to programmers.
• Develop use cases and define “to be” process.
• Act as a liaison between the client and the IT development/support team.
• Assist in resolving functional problems.
• Maintain project documentation.
• BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Experience with Document Management Systems.
• Analytical thinking.
• Experience with agile methodologies, especially Scrum.
• Willingness to travel abroad.
• SQL skills.
Place of work:
• Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: E-mail cím megjelenítése
or call +36 30 981 0403