Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Build test Engineer [ZFWD-BT01]
MegbízónkOur client is a well-known multinational media and entertainment company.
Feladatok- Plan, design, and execute tests to verify the deployment and the environment of various software products, services, applications, systems.
- To support effective testing of deployments and environments reuse existing automated tests and assist the Engineering QA team at extending the test automation framework and test suites.
- Provide test and bug reports on environment and deployment issues.
- Assist the Engineering and Technical Operations team at issue resolution of deployment and environmental issues.
- Assist the Engineering and Technical Operations team at building and maintaining various development and test environments.
- Assist the Engineering and Technical Operations team at deploying software releases onto various environments.
- Assist the Engineering team at creating and maintaining automatic build and deployment processes.
- Provide regular feedback and improvement opportunities of areas of software development and testing practices and standards like configuration management, continuous integration, automatic build and deployment processes, etc..., which result in more and more reliable and effective release processes.
- Ability to analyze a problem and complete detailed reports.
Elvárások- Min. 2 years structured testing experience in software development.
- Min. 1 years experience in test planning and design in software development.
- Min. 2 years experience in testing and test automation of multitier web applications and web services.
- Min. 1 year Java programming experience.
- Min. 1 year Unit test framework experience (e.g. JUnit, TestNG are advantage).
- UI test framework experience (e.g. Selenium, HTMLUnit are advantage).
- Min. 2 years experience using Unix/Linux operation system, shell programming in bash/perl.
- Experience in computer networking (especially web, HTTP).
- Experience configuring web servers and web application containers (especially Apache, Tomcat, Glassfish).
- Experience using test management and defect tracking tool(e.g. Quality Center, JIRA).
- Experience using Version Control System (e.g. SVN, Perforce).
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (especially TeamCity).
- Experience of RDBMS (especially MySQL and MSSQL) and SQL.
- Experience in load testing, planning and execution using tools such as Apache JMeter.
- Education: Technical Degree.
- English: can read and write well enough to be able to communicate with peers in the project team regarding software defects and testing.
Előny- Preferred Education: ISQTB Foundation Certification or equivalent knowledge in software testing methodologies and practices.
|IT / Informatika|