-Our partner is a global provider of innovative solutions for the treatment and recycling of wastewater, who is seeking a C# Developer to join their development team.
-At a large software company you are just a cog in a wheel. Here you will work alongside 3-4 other developers to play a key role in evolving and developing a fully integrated system, which starts at the web but fully integrates into a variety of other apps, such as SharePoint. CRM, and ERP.
-Since it’s a small but highly skilled team, the reward is that you can really point to developments and stick your name to it.
-What they can offer is a chance to make a difference in the world and improve the environment in a very fast paced setting with all the tools, knowledge and possibilities available.
- Write code to automate engineering designs, in .NET C#
- Prepare tools which support the system to select equipment, create drawings, etc
- Cooperate with the Engineering department for input into the design
- Connect existing systems to systems which are under development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3- 5 years experience in Microsoft Visual Studio and C#.NET
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in AutoCAD programming (LISP, .NET interop) is a plus
- Experience in Excel programming, SQL knowledge (MS SQL, T-SQL) is a plus
-fair treatment to employees
-good benefit program (cafeteria)
-chance to improve the environment