Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Audit Specialist [ST-DAS03]
Our clientOur client is a major financial Business Service Center in Budapest.
TasksThe primary focus of this role is to support management in providing assurance on the compliance with new Chart of Accounts Hierarchy and support markets to operate all processes in line with global COA Hierarchy & in line with Magnitude reporting system.
Responsibilities of the Audit Specialist is to:
- Operate compliance monitoring framework. Deliver monthly compliance testing target and provide input into the monthly reporting dashboard.
- Understand any market specific finance processes and determine if COA compliant or not. Support the market to design and implement new compliant processes.
- Work closely together with Global Audit & Risk and KPMG to understand any potential risk with no compliance and eliminate them proactively.
- Support the resolution of outstanding COA project warranty questions are identified and resolved promptly
- Manage key stakeholders, keep them informed about the result of COA Embedment KPIs and agree on action items with market CARM Champions
Requirements- University or college degree
- Minimum 1,5 - 2 years relevant work experience (audit, accounting, analyst, etc.) in multinational enviorment is required
- Fluent English
- IT skills
- Understanding the financial implication in the context of any deviation from the company standard processes and hierarchies
- Strong analitical skills
- Control oriented mindset or auditor experience is an advantage
Advantageous- SAP knowledge is an advantage
OtherLooking for candidates who can start within 2 weeks (after the offer).
|Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling|