Our Partner, a leading international law firm operating on the Hungarian market is now looking for a talented assistant to join their professional team
The new colleagues responsibility will include:
- Daily administrative tasks, such as correspondence within the office and with clients, maintaining calendars, receiving phone calls and taking messages,
- Drafting administrative documents,
- Dealing with audit letters required by our clients,
- Assisting lawyers in their daily work: typing, editing and formatting documents, organizing client meetings, welcoming guests, arranging business trips,
- Preparing written materials and presentations;
- Filing and organizing documents, maintaining databases.
You might be the right candidate if the following suits you:
- Fluent English both oral and written (will be tested)
- Native Hungarian
- 2 years administrative/assistant experience in multinational environment, ideally at a law firm
- Ability to work both alone and in a fast-paced team environment
- Precise, loadable, outstanding problem solver attitude
- Open-minded, helpful and friendly personality
The company provides a high quality office environment with a friendly and inclusive team of colleagues yet an opportunity to perform meaningful work.