Our well known multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company both in the UK and in the world. The company is providing IT and communications services to its multinational clients and government organisations in nearly 200 countries worldwide.
The AR/CM Specialist's daily work will include the following:
- Book outgoing invoices and cash-in in the relevant Oracle modules
- Handle billing interface import, reconcile billing information with Oracle
- Participation in the month end closing activities, including reconciliations
- Provide effective collection of customers’ accounts
- Proactive issue resolution, monitor, follow-up and clear open item
- Fluent English is a MUST
- German language knowledge at least at intermediate level is an advantage
- College or University degree (finance / accountancy / economics)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience in Oracle is a big advantage
We are looking for motivated, team-player candidates with pro-active, can-do attitude!
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Training and development possibilities