Our global partner, a prestigious technology company, is looking for an
who will be working as part of an agile development team, supporting HR processes.
· Translating complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs using industry best practices.
· Participating in client or project meetings and interactions to explain the solution approach.
· Understanding interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the Target technical environment.
· Constantly looking at security aspects and propose architectural solution for security vulnerabilities.
· Keeping updated with technology and determines the impact of hardware or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
· Defining and creating system architecture design document and discuss different pros and cons of any particular approach.
· Writing technical architecture and solutions, developing detailed design specifications, data mapping and data transformation rules as per need.
The perfect candidate is:
· Experienced in
o IT Architecture and solution planning
o Application Security evaluation and risk assessment
· Able to define target architecture and assure that application changes points towards achieving that
· Has experience planning solutions using
o WebSphere Application Server
o Java / Node.js
o XML / JSON
· Has solid understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
· Proactive, Problem solver and has a sense of ownership
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Architect in an enterprise environment
· 1-2 years as member of Agile team